Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello-

i just purchased a 1989 300TE. it's my first MB since the late 70s. obviously i have a LOT of 'catching-up' to do! i thought finding a good Tech. in the Charlotte, NC, would be the way to start. any suggestions? there are no immediate problems w/the TE, i'm basically trying to find a 'shop' that i can depend on for the service & upkeep.....any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks & regards,
Slam105

·
Registered
15 Posts
Slam - I'm also in Charlotte and have a rare 1976 Porsche. You might want to tire Touring Car in Matthews NC. They were highly recommended to me by another Porsche owner that did modifications and raced on the weekend. The specialize in MB also. There website is www.touringcarinc.com. Dan is the owner.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sschwan said:
Slam - I'm also in Charlotte and have a rare 1976 Porsche. You might want to tire Touring Car in Matthews NC. They were highly recommended to me by another Porsche owner that did modifications and raced on the weekend. The specialize in MB also. There website is www.touringcarinc.com. Dan is the owner.

thanks for your response. i know Dan. he helped w/my old 74 BMW 2002 & other BMWs. he 'may' be mad at me, tho. before i bought the 300TE i now have i looked at one he was selling......i got a MUCH better deal & car. i thought i'd give him some time to "get over it" & was looking for another 'shop' in the interim.

Dan is a good guy, i will probably go back soon.

thanks again & regards,
Nick(Slam105)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts