Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have a C230 coupe 2002 and i saw that Eibach Make drop springs. I was wondering if any of you know how much of a drop it provides and also is the drop so important that I should change my Shocks aswell?

Also do you know of any websites which sell modified parts for Mercedes?

Thank you Very much!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi Blackbeard700

The owner of this site is an authorized dealer for RENNtech, which offers performance modifications for Mercedes-Benz automobiles. Let us know if you would like to purchase any RENNtech products.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I used the H & R Cup Kit

Hi,

I have the 230 Sports Sedan and I was talked into the Cup Kit. Unfortunatley, I am greatly disappointed as the car only came down an inch when it was supposed to go down two inches. I spoke with one of the H & R Techs and he said that it did not lower it the proper two inches because the car came with a sports suspension which was lowered one inch from the factory. I don't know if I believe that; due to the huge four inch gap I had in wheel well space!! Either way, the kit comes with new shocks that are tremendously stiffer, but still ride exceptionally. However, I would be much happier if the kit had "closed" the wheel well gap! It is very difficult to tell that my car haas been lowered. Oh well, good luck!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right now my coupe doesn't have that much wheel gap, probably 2 inches in front and 1 to 1,5 inches in the back. so a 1 inch drop would be sweet for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts