Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say I was quite impressed when I went to this one. I normally would've just stayed within Newport Beach, and gone to the famed Fletcher Jones MB, since it's closer, but my friends and colleagues all told me to go to this one, so I thought, why not? Worth a shot.

I came in very open minded, but knowing I wanted an SUV. Since I already have the RX330, I just wanted something for the weekend trips or special events. The RX was amazing on gas mileage and features, but that's my daily driver. I would've even settled on a G500, but they didn't offer me that. It's alright anyway, would've been too big for me. =P.

The service I recieved from their sales staff (that weren't like sharks that were just fed fresh meat), and leasing staff was up to par to what I was expecting. And where they exceeded my expectations, was when they actually offered me to think it over and come back when I'm more comfortable or more releaxed. It was cool thinking that they would think ahead, and knowing I would come back to them to get the ML. I got offered a buttload of stuff for free (and as we all are, we all love free stuff), and when I came back the second time (with my dad... who is an avid MB lover), we signed the papers.

Speaking of my dad (and this is a little off topic), I asked him to take it in for it's first oil change, and he took it to Jiffy Lube!! He complained that it costed $90 to do the change, and I got all confused cuz it should've been free at the dealership. I know he loves any Benz, but he hasn't had one or been an owner for a while. Times have changed I suppose. Or maybe he's just old and forgot. LoL. Oh well.

So yea, that's my story. Anyone else have experience here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those guys are good when it comes to service... but they have to be since they make a killing on the parts and labor compared to an independant.
8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts