Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Northern Kentucky and am wondering about repair facilities in the area. When I bought the car, the sales people in Cincinnati were so pretentious I ended up buying the car in Louisville.

Does anyone have experience with the Cincinnati (or for that matter Louisville) dealer? Are there any independents who are reliable when the car goes out of warranty?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can always test the reliability and the honesty of a Mechanic by seeing how much they will charge you on Oil & Brakes changes....

Get an estimate on a Brake job then post the info, I can tell you if that shop is on the ball...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a '99 ML430 with 107,000 miles on it. I take it to Stein Automotive in Louisville. Their address is 12200 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, Kentucky. Their number is (502) 245-3414. I have had nothing but good experiences with them. The service writers name is Ned. Some people think they are expensive but I feel you get what you pay for. I have been using them for 10 years. They are on the north east side of Louisville so it may work for you coming out of Cincinnati.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts