Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 C230 Coupe, and I noticed that the Mercedes Sticker with the signature is NOT on my windshield. Normally this is on the windshield in the lower right corner. Does anybody know if the sticker is supposed to be there on the 03 Coupe? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
2003 C230 Daimler Benz Sticker on Windshield

Hi,

Is it a possibility that the windshield was replaced. All Mercedes Benz cars, at least the ones I have owned, including my 300E, have the sticker on the right front side of the windshield.

Al :!:

·
Registered
127 Posts
No sticker of authenticity, I’d check carefully, your car might be a cheap Chinese knockoff. :D :D :twisted:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know! :) After posting I asked the salesman.. and he said that he'd see what he could do. Like if I could get one.. thanks for all the help. :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Windshield sticker available through MBCA

One source for the "A Daimler-Benz Product" gummed windshield label is the Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA). If you are a MBCA member they offer it for $1.50 at the Club Store.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When shopping for my mercedes c230 coupe some of the cars had the mercedes sticker and like mine it did not. why is this so? My car had all the packaging on the car from shipping when I first saw it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Missing sticker?

thomas not sure of the answer to your question. Perhaps it was left off in error or the windshield had been replaced. In any case it should have the sticker. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmmmm

Mine came with the sticker. My question is, did you all leave it on? I hated the look of it on the windshield, its one of the first things I took off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sticker

My dealership had no response to my question. But.. I did get one. They mailed it to me and I'll be putting it on here soon. Good Luck Thomas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts