Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lynn said:
They are supposed to be good at off road, but they are the most unreliable Mercedes.
I guess that's a relative statement, correct? We have a 2000 ML320 and a 2003 C230 6spd sedan. We haven't had any problems with our ML at all. Maybe when the vehicle gets older, we'll start seeing problems, but as long as you get the StarMark extended warranty, you'll be good for a long time!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would rate the older generation 4-matic (aka proble-matic and 4-spastic amongst others) as the vonted most unreliable MB. The ML is a perky little gem. At least usually.......but nothing is perfect, except Toyota-a-a-a-a

If you buy used, be sure to get the vehicle's history from the dealer and also do a PPI, and also, if at all possible, get a warranty

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have to agree with lynn,my dads 2000 ml320,49k,i have replaced the alt,3 crank,count em,3 crank pullys,even after the dealer did it twice,2 belt tens,after dealer did it once,brakes,,front,pads rotors,2 times,rear,1 time,window switch assem,2 times...and the list goes on.all parts were genuine MB, and my dad is not what you call a rocket driver...maybe he got a oktoberfest unit..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts