Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Emblem

Sorry to hear that your 300E emblem was taken by someone. You can purchase a genuine replacement on our online parts catalog. It can be found under the category "Body Mechanical & Trim".

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I looked it up and will buy it. I don't suppose Elmer's is going to hold it on there. Where do I find the proper adhesive?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I may be wrong, but I believe it is part of the emblem, with a peel off backing. The CD manual, if you have on for the 124 should have the placement dimensions (I know they do for the 108's - I'll have to check the 126).

EDIT: Just checked, it is in sub-group 505, covers both the pinned and stick on type emblems.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Belated thanks, Mike.

Update: daughter reported theft to school principal. School principal raised-hell with local police who are suppsoed to patrol the student parking. Sheriff is sending a deputy to take my kid's statement.

I know, its an exersize in futility. Except for my kid learns how to report a crime to the good guys and the cop who is supposed to be on duty at the school gets jacked-up by his boss and the principal. Don't misunderstand me. Everybody knows that you can't protect everybody from vandalism. But the cop gets a paycheck and when something gets passed him, he needs to get the same stern conversation from his boss just like everybody else does who gets a paycheck.

Rib

1 - 5 of 5 Posts