Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received my build time (between the 10th and 20th of December). I can't wait for my new C230K Sport Sedan!!! Is there anywhere else besides the brochure and this message board where I can read more about my new car? Any ideas would be appreciated! I don't think that I can look at the brochure any more withoug going crazy and I think that the dealer will eventually stop giving me cookies and lattes for just sitting in the cars at the dealership :) Thanks...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Try surfing the net for auto reviews from magazines like Road & Track, Car & Driver, Automobile.
Edmunds & NY Times on line.
Also Goggle under M/B for other boards.
Happy browzing.
Zada :D
who lived in Portland in the "60s

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D Stopped by the dealer for grins. Been spoiled by my ML. Traded my 300HP Rex with deal at the dealer and the tuner nearby. My salesman is an awesome guy at MB of Naperville. He suggested I had to check out the 230 sedan. I optioned out what I was looking for, and it just so happenned there was one that was loaded with just about everything I wanted. Walked out, and couldn't be happier...Car is really nice. I especially like the 2004.5 updated wheels....Sharp car, and retains some nice class.

Obsid black, and everything but command.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts