Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have (or have you seen) mud flaps on a C230 Coupe? Are they black or body-colored? How dorky do they look?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had mud flaps installed on my c230 coupe when I purchased my car. I was the first at my local dealer at that time to have them installed. They are a flat black , they fit great. I would advise to get them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
thomas said:
I had mud flaps installed on my c230 coupe when I purchased my car. I was the first at my local dealer at that time to have them installed. They are a flat black , they fit great. I would advise to get them.
Ditto! I like the look of the mudflaps on my coupe.

·
Registered
127 Posts
They are about 110 USD for the set of four, they are easy to install.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beavis said:
Hey Cranius - did you have to drill holes?
Yes, most are in the fender liner, but if I remember right one for each of the front flaps do go into the lower side trim. There are some clamps that also secure each of the flaps. You can put the fronts on without removing the wheels by just turning them to lock. On the rear however you need to pull the wheels. I’ll look for the installation instruction and post part or all if I still have them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here this might helps

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
No matter which screws you use I would drill a hole equal to the minor diameter of the screw. This will prevent any chance of cracking when it comes to the screws that go into the hard plastic side lower trim when installing the front flaps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts