Benz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
GREAT LOOKING RIDE, LIKE THE COLOR, OH!! JUST remove the front plate, because it's your now.. :lol: :lol:
Tom

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lynn said:
It looks great. I'm a little surprised that the sport sedan doesn't have the sport pedals.
I think MB wants to keep a few things unique about the coupe to give it the more sport feeling. I like the pedals on the coupe and can probably switch them out in the future. :roll:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Beautiful car man I just picked up one a mont ago myself. What color is the outside? Black? I have the same exact car in carpi blue. Lots of luck.
Bottz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The color is black opal. Looks more like a midnight blue during the day and black at night. Your colors on the computer don't do it justice. I had to order the car becuase my dealer could not find a c230 sport sedan with black opal and bi-xeon headlights. I was picky about the options. 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
looks good! same as mine

Congratulations! I have the same car ordered Feb '03 delivered apr'03. I am the only one who ordered this combo from my dealer as well. :p :p
You can see her under the thread "here she is" (manual though and reg headlamps)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts