Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Benz owners, fans and moderators,
I need a rear view mirror for the inside of my 1999 clk320 and the dealership charges a ridiculous $1,000 for a new one!!!!. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I have the most important parts intact which are the actual glass mirror with the computer mechanism to open electric gates. It is the plastic casing which broke and that is the part that I need. I know that it will be almost impossible to only find the casing so I need to know where I can buy a used rear view mirror that won't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
453 Posts
We checked our sources to see if we could get the mirror you need at a BenzForum discount, but it looks like you will need to go through a dealer or try to locate a salvage part. I can confirm that the list price for the mirror is over $1000. Obviously there is more to the part than just the reflective mirror. Good luck!

Be sure to check out www.importpartsonline.com should you have other parts needs in the future. Your purchase of parts from our parts site supports the operation of BenzForum. :wink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CLK REAR VIEW MIRROR RESPONSE

Hi Mbztech22,
thanks for your time and efforts in trying to locate a rear view mirror for my CLK. It costs so much because of the computer system it has attached to the reflective mirror inside the plastic casing. That is the whole problem since I do have the mirror with the computer and everything intact. The plastic which houses the mirror and computer is what broke. Anyway, let me know if you come across a salvage part which I could use. Thanks again,
Mario

1 - 4 of 4 Posts