Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Please excuse my ignorance in this matter. My husband has left the task of selling our 2000 S500 in my hands. I am trying to collect as much data as possible before listing the car ( Ebay, Dupont Registry, etc.) We are second owners on the car (bought the car from a former colleague, whom we cannot get in touch with). Original owner outfitted the car with Brabus wheels, exhaust, and body kit. (front, rear and sides). We don't have any paperwork on the Brabus work. I called Brabus and asked what the value of the work was and they said around $25,000 of which you could get half of if you sold it privately. We since switched out the wheels to 20" Auto Couture Stimulous.

I wanted to know if the 2000 S500 has any optional equipment available or all equipment is standard on the car...like the navigational equipment, phone, heated seats and the like. The car has 38K and we are asking around $50K. Will this be a hard sell? Any suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Of the options I can think of off the top of my head. Heated seats are standard. Ventilated seats are an option. The rest of the stuff I list are options. Navigation, Phone, Heated steering wheel, Distronic Cruise Control, Keyless Go (don't think they had it in 2000 though), CD Changer. There's a few things I'm not sure of if they're standard on a 500 as opposed to a 430. Like rear A/C, Xenon headlights, perhaps other stuff I'm not mentioning.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts