Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! :) I am looking into getting underbody neon lights on my car. Just curious if anyone on here has neons, and/or knows someone who does. If you do.. was installation fairly easy? Thanks for any info you have!!!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thanks for your humble opinions but I will not take the second consideration. It's not like I am getting some cheap crap done. I've decided to get it done @ a shop here in Omaha that builds everything custom to the car. YOU CANT SEE THE BULB. Just the glow. I've seen underbody neon on a lot of cars and it looks foxy.

It seems like all people are interested in is making a car faster. Well that's just not me. Thanks for the ideas though!

I'll be sure to post pics at a later date. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Unnecessary (all) underbody lighting makes every car look cheap, not just rice burners. Put your money into something that serves a purpose, wheels/tires (not those stupid little things that are on most cars with neon, but real performance products), a suspension or brake upgrade. You must realize that when most people (even young girls) see an under lit car they have a hard time holding in their laughter, yes it does get you noticed, but so would a clown nose.

:!: :!: Please, NO pictures. :!: :!:

·
Registered
31 Posts
oh, for the love of christ. let's all pool some money and pay her not to do it. hey: here's a hope--maybe she lives in california...it's illegal here. seriously: from all us coupe (and all other mb) owners--

just. don't.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ok. just re-read her post. omaha is not in california. well, there goes that hope. and here's a question: what the hell does "YOU CAN'T SEE THE BULB" mean? i mean, i can pretty much figure it out, but that does nothing to convince me that the poor little benz won't look like it's been stolen by a gang of pranksters from new jersey who send it back in what appears to be pristine condition....until the lights go on....

·
Registered
40 Posts
here in gibraltar where i come from...theres only like 3 or 4 cars which have underbody neon lights..and they certainly are not mercs!!!

the kinda cars and people who use underbody lights are associated with certain activities which dont really go with mercs hehee

im thinking kitted ford fiestas...opel corsas...but definitely NOT mercs.

for the love of god..please rethink your decision..aint your merc beautiful enough as it is :) you dont need neon lights to get noticed...your car will bring you enough attention as it is :)

its like taking jennifer lopez who looks gorgeous and putting on those crappy 'im from the bronx looks on'....completely destroys the image...dont do it :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts