Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 13k miles, my chrome 18" AMG wheels all have dents and/or they are bent. They all need to be re-shaped or replaced. Has anyone had this experience? I don't remember hitting any potholes or anything. Will this also happen to Lowenharts (my plan is to replace the AMGs with Lowenharts). Is it possible to claim to Mercedes that the AMG wheels are too soft and should be covered under dealer warranty?
Ernie
:evil:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ernie,

Like luke said that it will be probably be a negative when it comes to Mercedes replacing or fixing your rim. But there is a shop in the bay area that rechromes and fixes rims. I have sent numerous rims to them and they haven't let me down on job quality. There called wheel techniques in Santa Clara. If your looking for rims let me know what your looking for and i'll about helping you get what you want. Email me if you have any quetions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2003E55 said:
After 13k miles, my chrome 18" AMG wheels all have dents and/or they are bent. They all need to be re-shaped or replaced. Has anyone had this experience? I don't remember hitting any potholes or anything. Will this also happen to Lowenharts (my plan is to replace the AMGs with Lowenharts). Is it possible to claim to Mercedes that the AMG wheels are too soft and should be covered under dealer warranty?
Ernie
:evil:
Sorry to here about that. If you are looking for some new rims let me know i have freinds that have great deals on wheels such as Brabus, Lorinser and even Lowenharts. Once again sorry to here about your wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also live in the bay area and am looking to make my silver amg rims to chrome may i have the number to the shop that does that? thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts