Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone, i just bought my first mb 3 days ago... i love it...i went from a 99 ram to a 00 c280. Difference is night and day lol, anyways, just saying whats up to everyone!

im brendan :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
new MB owner

Welcome Brandon. I too, am a new MB owner. I'm 3 weeks into my 2005 C230K SS and I love it! I stepped up from a 2002 Mustang, no comparison. Welcome again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, its brEndAn man, but its allll good, yeah i had a 1983 camaro, built for speed and then i bought my dodge ram 1500 and built it to pull and shit, and now i got the grown mans ride, my mb...which is so amazing...i'm having my t.v and audio all done tomorrow, then in the spring i'll buy some 18's a 1.5'' drop kit and call it a day, i got my headlights and bulbs coming sometime this week, and i'll be gettin my windows tinted sometime in winter, or spring

·
Registered
31 Posts
whats up everyone, i just bought my first mb 3 days ago... i love it...i went from a 99 ram to a 00 c280. Difference is night and day lol, anyways, just saying whats up to everyone!

im brendan :cool:

Hi Brendan - Haku here :)

Congrats on the new purchase :D

I'm now into year 3 of my W140 S320 and it still feels as though I bought her yesterday!

Look forward to seeing some pics of your upgrades!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome Brendan, that must be a big change for you from the truck. Does not get much more night and day then this. Post up some pictures of her some that we can all take a look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts