Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)
I can't seem to find an S-class forum here, so I posted my topic here, hope you guys won't mind.
I'm 17, and I just got my driving license.
I told my father I want a comfy car that is powerful. To my suprise, he bought me a 1994 S500 coupe.
I have a few question that I would like to know, that I wouldn't dare to ask my father, I really hope you guys can help me out.
I would like to wheel-spin my car, is it possible for this this sort of weight to do so?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more question, what kind of upgrade for the exterior can I get on the market?
Does AMG or Brabus provide any bodykits for the particular model? I can't seem to find any information for AMG or Brabus on this model :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
8O 8O You should be very lucky for a car like that, I wouldn't even THINK about doing burns outs or what not to put stress on that car. I can't believ eher for you that car first of all, you must be loaded or he just loves you too much lol. Yes I am pretty sure you can get some body ugrades. But treat the car like a baby, you are very very lucky to have a car like that at the age of 17. Treat it good, just drive it, thats all it needs

·
Registered
12 Posts
you are one hell of a lucky guy... if i were you i would really take care of it and not put it under engine stress.. read the manual for do's and dont's!
enjoy your V8!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
alright...the W140 coupe...that is probably my favorite benz cruiser. and yes, you can make them fast, although it sort of defeats the purpose of the car. there are some amazing body kits available, check out WALD for some great examples. they (at least at one point in time) made a widebody kit that was unbelievable. as with all things meant to improve upon mercedes designs, they are expensive. i've got a pic somewhere of it i'll upload in the near future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts