Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just bought a 2000 E320. I would like to convert the halogen headlights to xenon. Any suggestions as to where to buy the conversion kits? Are the headlamps (the glass shell housing) the same between the halogen and xenon? Only that the lights are different? I ask that because HID4Less has just the bulb conversion kit with ballast. Or are they different that I should buy the whole set up (replacing the headlamps completely) from Evosport for $1,699? I also saw ads from autoclass.net where they sell e-class xenon headlamps for 499.00. Are those genuine MB/Hella parts? even if I buy that, I would still need to find the plug n play adaptors along with the ballast right? Can anyone point me to the correct direction? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: new to board, need help converting halogen to xenon plea

Zoich said:
Hi all, just bought a 2000 E320. I would like to convert the halogen headlights to xenon. Any suggestions as to where to buy the conversion kits? Are the headlamps (the glass shell housing) the same between the halogen and xenon? Only that the lights are different? I ask that because HID4Less has just the bulb conversion kit with ballast. Or are they different that I should buy the whole set up (replacing the headlamps completely) from Evosport for $1,699? I also saw ads from autoclass.net where they sell e-class xenon headlamps for 499.00. Are those genuine MB/Hella parts? even if I buy that, I would still need to find the plug n play adaptors along with the ballast right? Can anyone point me to the correct direction? Thanks so much.
Please contact Steve @www.MBENZ.nl for Xeon Headlites he has EURO XEON Headlites at Great Prices..I Installed the EURO XEON Lites on my W210 Wagon ....BIG Difference! Plug and Play! Also on Model year 2000 The Front Bumper Must be removed to install the Headlites
Please Dont Buy The Aftermarkit Kits AKA Hid4less When You Use those Kits the Light patern is NOT Correct..Wrong lens..Wrong Reflector!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts