Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the MB's, my bride wanted more room yet keep the safety and reliability so the Volvo R is on it's way out, and we just got a '99 E320 4Matic wagon. Didn't want to jump into a brand new make and model so this will be the test model.

Could anyone in the DC Metro area recommend a good MB only shop? I only know of the good Volvo shops around and can't seem to find any MB shops except for the dealers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Silver Star Motors in Vienna, VA

Hello,

If you don't mind going around the beltway, I would highly recommend Silver Star Motors in Vienna, VA. They work exclusively on Mercedes and they do an excellent job. Peter is very honest and won't tell you to do something that isn't required. I serviced my 1988 560SL there for 2 years, and the previous owner had been taking it there for 5 years before that. A couple of my family friends also go there instead of the dealership.

I know it's some distance, but the drive is definitely worthwhile.

Good luck.

Yash

·
Registered
72 Posts
Try RC-Imports in Rockville

I highly recommend RC-Imports in Rockville. He's right next to the subway near the courthouse, so dropping the car off in the morning and taking the subway is easy.

I've been taking my Benzes to Rick for about nine years now. He's both knowledgable and honest and affordable.

Here's the number: 301-762-4205

1 - 4 of 4 Posts