Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been looking at C230 sport for almost a month now locally (B'ham AL) trying to locate "the one" for my wife. She wants a black on black sport.

Questions = Is this car considered a W203 , I've gone through the C class section a good bit but it seems this forum is not nearly as active as I initially thought. Lots of questions and no response's ! :lol:

I also understand from my net surfing that there is an electrical recall that may have something to do with the check engine light. Anyone able to elaborate on that for my education ?

Any particular items I should be looking for in buying one of these cars used outside of obvious things to be looked at with any car ?

Lastly, in an attempt to spark interest to get feedback... this is what I build and am typically involved in... My 08 Cadillac RockCrawling Buggy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update for my Intro.. We are now owner's of an 07 C230 Sport , black on black with 17K miles and a warranty that wont stop until 2014 ! Wife loves the car and its almost as purty as my Cadi Crawler.... even though my 20" wheels are bigger !! They look good together sharing space in the garage looking shiney and fast !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts