Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
154 Posts
I'm a staunch segregationist

We're thinking of remodeling.
You should consider distinguishing the classes numerically, rather than alphabetically...like that "other" place. But, then again, I still don't understand the biz model. Turn this into a combination 124/vintage pr0n shop and I'm on the mofo with ca$h in hand

·
E=MB²
337 Posts
I'd like to dump the class distinctions altogether, and whittle the place down to about a dozen sections (ya know, sections like 'Diesel Discussion'). Right now, there are more forum sections than posts per day, a recipe for abject failure. Plus, it makes no sense to let this place stand as a BW-Lite.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd like to dump the class distinctions altogether, and whittle the place down to about a dozen sections (ya know, sections like 'Diesel Discussion'). Right now, there are more forum sections than posts per day, a recipe for abject failure. Plus, it makes no sense to let this place stand as a BW-Lite.
Doesn't that create new id problems?

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/

·
Registered
75 Posts
Shiny. Where would the best place be to deposit a "Buck Fush" post over there?
Actually, it appears to have been deleted. There used to be a forum called "The Garage" where the overwhelming number of right wingers savaged the occasional lefty who wandered in. I used to lean a bit more to the left over there just to give them a sense of not being totally alone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts