Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 03 c230 sedan that was totaled from a car auction. Ive just completed the structural repairs and want to know what periodic maintenace/service had been done on the car. The car has just over 53,000 miles so I know it just came off its warranty so I am assuming that all services would have been done by a dealer and covered under warranty.

Is there any way to find out the cars service history?

·
Registered
37 Posts
If the work was done at a dealer, any dealer should be able to pull the service history up on their computer. Maybe a call to 1800ForMercedes would be fruitful. They might mail or email the service history. Also, if you go to the customer care section of Mercedes and sign your car up for online, your car may be new enough that its history is accessible to you online. My 202 was not.

Doug

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I signed up on the site but no service information was available on the car. I did check with the mercedes dealership in West Palm Beach , Florida in Person and they said they would not be able to provide me with this information (I showed them car title etc) and that I had to get it from the previous owner. I cant believe its so difficult to get past service information on a car.

I live in Jamaica and just shipped the car there so im not able to take it into any dealership in the US to have it checked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts