Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a standing start last week (month old threads on the first page, as KV derisively noted), OT forum has moved up into fourth place with a bullet on the benzforum charts; another few days and it'll move past Diesel Discussion and E Class into number 2. Getting past C Class into the top position will take some work, but I'm sure we'll get there by Halloween.

Yes, it's Friday afternoon and I'm sitting bored at my desk. 8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe if those C class was a little more reliable OD could get there faster. Wonder if DC is doing anything about it?
JK ya'll.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Off topic is a good draw, if the forum maintains the current atmosphere I bet it will grow like MBshop.

·
Registered
453 Posts
As Lynn mentioned BenzForum came into existance devoted to the C230K and will always be a key part of the forum. That being said, we are very pleased to have the active participation of all Mercedes-Benz owners regardless of model owned. The more members of the BenzForum community the better! We welcome suggestions from the membership of ways we can improve the site. Again welcome to our "new" members and we greatly appreciate our long-term members.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll bet if we behave ourselves, we'll keep this place as nice as it is and maybe it'll even grow a little! :lol:

PS Since the summer wheels on my E-320 are from a C-280, does that make me more of a member than other mercedesshop newbies? :wink:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We could break 1000 posts in an hour or two. Come on folks, post lots of meaningless drivel!

I'm doing my part. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts