Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Owners Manual for Telephone

Hi Eric:

Have you any suggestions for a manual for the installed telephone on my 2002 ML400. Appeals to MB as well as Nokia have not been successful.
I have a manual in German but need the English version.
The id on the German manual is: Bestell Nr 6515 9534 00 Teile Nr. 203 820 59 00 DE Ausgabe B & Nokia 9352520 Issue 2 DE
This phone uses a SIM card so it should be current.

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eric:

Have you any suggestions for a manual for the installed telephone on my 2002 ML400. Appeals to MB as well as Nokia have not been successful.
I have a manual in German but need the English version.
The id on the German manual is: Bestell Nr 6515 9534 00 Teile Nr. 203 820 59 00 DE Ausgabe B & Nokia 9352520 Issue 2 DE
This phone uses a SIM card so it should be current.
Sorry you got me there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you for providing me with the 2000 c230 kompressor owners manual. How can I connect my mobile telephone with my car telephone system?

Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have Mercedes Benz C230 kompressor 2000. How can I get its workshop manual, PDF type?
I also need to buy diagnostic tool for this car, which type and model is best for me?

Some one help please.

Thanks.

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have Mercedes Benz C230 kompressor 2000. How can I get its workshop manual, PDF type?
I also need to buy diagnostic tool for this car, which type and model is best for me?

Some one help please.

Thanks.

There is no single workshop manual for this car, you would have to buy WIS (Workshop Information System) this covers all the benz models and comes in CD format, it is complex to use.

Test equipment, most people seem to use Carsoft, I believe the version is 7.4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My car w210 320cdi is showing epc under voltage and is stuck in 1st gear along with alot of black smoke and alot other components are not working.. what could be the reason for such faults.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, looking for some info, any and all on 1993 190e 2.6 service manual, how tos, current project replace fan guard with out special tool/s

thanks for any replys dooley2000

what if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts