Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts Number Questions

I am looking for a tail light my parts number is ULO-3301
The one I have found it looks the same but different part number its in europe ULU-3301
any ideas ??
also I am looking at a mercedes alarm with the part number Q350 01121 is it the correct one for my car the 1997 C280 Sport

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its on the out side of the lens and says made in germany. would there be any numbers inside the lens ?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello again you all must be sick of all my questions.

could you tell me what these part numbers are
192-8204126
140-8209126

220-8217051
202-8202010

also i have included what i think is the alarm modual for my car according to the fax mercedes sent its in the trunk under some platic sheet
here is a pic can anyone varify that it is the alarm modual

Attachments

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
In general the first three digits of the MB part numbers refer to either the chassis or the engine model. A part number starting with 202 refers to something on your car. 220 refers to the current S class, while 140 is the previous S class, . Here is a link with the chassis codes. http://www.mbspy.com/wcodes.htm

Btw, some parts are used in multiple classes. The current fiber optic cd changer is 203 82 09 089, but it is used in several classes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ding, ding, ding……We have a winner, that’s right folks Andrews has stumped Lynn. Johnny tell Andrew what he has won.

Johnny: Well Andrew you’ve won an all expense paid 3 days and 2 night relaxing vacation to Baghdad at the fabulous Al-Rashied hotel conveniently located in the heart of the down town. That’s not it, there is more, that’s right a new desert camo wardrobe complete with body armor and your own designer helmet. Plus 25000 Dinars which you can spend shopping, at restaurants, and partying in the world famous Baghdad nightclubs.

All this from Benzforum.com just for playing “Stump Lynn”

Legal disclaimer: Prize not valid anywhere on earth including Rhode Island.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I am just the kind of guy who like body armor and the smell on napalm in the morrning. I am very hands on and would like to know everything about my benz I have probally about 1000 more stumping questions

So where do I pick up my prize hopefully it comes with and armored G500

1 - 9 of 9 Posts