Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, pics of my new ride with the wheels and tinting installed! The car is now 2 weeks old, and I've got 850 miles on it. As you can tell, I went picture happy -- after all, digipics are practically free! Enjoy!!!!

(You know, I just noticed that the speed limit sign says 35 -- I never knew that before...) ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
d.w. said:
geez, that's a pretty car.
Thanks, I do appreciate that, and I need all the props I can get today.

You see....

Thursday I got my new tires and wheels on.

Friday I got my tinting done.

Saturday I put on my new swaybars.

Sunday some dummass waiter who was "late for work" gave my rear bumper racing stripes...

:twisted: The pile of pieces are from his Toyo. I sure hope he wasn't TOO late for work. :roll:

·
Registered
31 Posts
the name's dumas...

wow, dude: that sucks. but i'm sure your dealer either does great body work or will farm it out to someone who does. oh, and if waiter-boy gets his toyo fixed, just remember what his loaner car won't be...

·
Registered
28 Posts
2003 pewter c230 coupe

Nice pictures of your car. Where did you get those wheels? They look like AMG Rims.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude, check the sig. They ARE AMG wheels... :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sony Mavica CD-400. I shot the pics near the stone wall slightly underexposed (~0.7EV) in order to compensate for the bright sky and heavy shadows, while showing the true Pewter color.

I like this camera! The colors are astounding, and incredibly vibrant. I miss my car. Hopefully I'll have it back by this weekend or next Monday at the latest.

The gouge on the LR quarter panel was only in the paint. They're going to pull the quarter panel, sand it all down, and repaint it from scratch, since there was no damage to the metal itself.

Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts