Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone help me with the order number (catalogue Number)for the mobile phone connectivity kit which accepts the Nokia 6310i mobile phone? This would comprise the microphone,cradle,wiring harness etc.. Many thanks

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is a gentleman from the Netherlands, Steve Krabbenborg, who sells many hard to get items for the Mercedes. He is very well known and trusted on many MB forums. I would recommend that you contact him via e-mail at [email protected] or through his web site at www.mbenz.nl

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lynn, thank you for your reply. i have gone through all 27 pages of C class info in this forum. Most of you are just phenominally informed. It is gratifying ( but alarming) to note that dealerships all over the world are ( mostly) the same buck passers. I thought it was a malady that aflicted our dealers in India only. I will get back to the gentleman in the netherlands. Very many thanks. I take delivery of my C 200 K in a few days. I do however hope that i will have happy news to divulge. Some of the problems aired here make me cringe in apprehension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts