Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone out there advise me on the phone installation procedure for the Mercedes c240. I have done a recent self-installation on my s500 using a secondhand Timeport PSE and voice recognition kit I purchased on eBay and a Mik Box I purchased from Mik Automotive. Total layout was about $800 which is about $2,000 less than what my Mercedes dealership was asking.

I would like to do something similar for the C-240 but obviously it is not "phone ready" as the s500 was although the "Phone" option appears when I scroll through the Head commands. In the s500 everything had been pre-wired and I just installed the necessary equipment. I don't think the c240 is pre-wired for a phone but perhaps I'm wrong. I simply don't know. Has anyone done a self-install on a c240and if so can you please help. I'd be ever so grateful.

Thanks much

Jim

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Much of it is pre-installed and you can find it behind the dash and behind the right side trunk wall. Some items may be in a well in the trunk floor between the rear seat and the spare tire well. I don't know much beyond that. You might want to go to www.mbklasse.com and send a PM to sunman. He has about every option you can have and many that were sold overseas or were only available on other classes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts