Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the C230 sedan about 6 weeks ago - had to get an '03 because they've stopped making the 6spd for '04. I still don't even have plates yet!!! The ML320 is a sweet beach vehicle. In the latest edition of Mercedes Momentum, it has an article about Kelly Slater and has pics of him taking an ML on beach excursions!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW! Nice Mercedes, especially the C230. If you don't mind me asking where are you located? Because I exterior design of your house too lol. :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/////AMG said:
WOW! Nice Mercedes, especially the C230. If you don't mind me asking where are you located? Because I exterior design of your house too lol. :lol:
I live in San Diego. Thanks for the props on the house - it's kinda old (1986), but it works. I've got tons more upgrades in the house than in the cars... For less than US$600k, you too could have a house in this neighborhood (quite a bargain compared to the $2M homes about 200yds away from my house) - it's sick how much houses cost in San Diego now, but it's still cheaper than San Jose!!! 8O

·
Registered
27 Posts
8O 8O 8O Whoa, that’s a lot! I was just commenting on your house because I am very interested in Architecture, hopefully I'll get into the Masters program when I graduate this year from HS. $600K US is SO MUCH!! How much sq ft. does your house have? I could probably get a house here in Calgary for $400K CDN on a lake, just like 2 minutes away from my house, but then again you have houses that are worth @2M haha. BTW how much was the C230?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let's see, up here in north San Diego County (Carlsbad and surrounds), you can get a nice 2000 sq ft. house for, say, a mere $500K give or take. 8O

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jleecbd said:
Let's see, up here in north San Diego County (Carlsbad and surrounds), you can get a nice 2000 sq ft. house for, say, a mere $500K give or take. 8O
Nooooo, it's got to be more than that. I live in RB and my house is slightly over 2000 sq ft. The same house in Carlsbad has got to be the same or more - it's closer to the beach!!!

BTW, Carlsbad is one of my regular surfspots, especially on days when I go to Irvine. Coming back down the 5, I stop by and surf - and YES, I do put my surfboard in my C230WZMT. I love the car, but I do wish that I was driving my wife's ML320 on days when I surf!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts