Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.... I got into a little accident this past weekend. Not much damage to my 350 but the other person's mini-van will need quite a bit of work done. My question is, before I call my insurance and beg to keep my rates from going up, could someone give me a rough price estimate for a new bumper, the grill insert (3" tall by 3' long piece w/ holes), and fog light retainer housings? Fortunetly, there was no damage to the body or mechanical parts (atleast that I can see).

I'm definitely going to take it into the shop so that everything gets repaired correctly, I just want to have an idea of cost for parts so my agent doesn't flip out. Let me know if you need any additional information re: my truck or the parts I'm asking about.

Thanks,
-Erik

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You need to have a professional look at the truck. Body shops will provide you with a free estimate. Your dealer can direct you to a MB certified repair facility and they'll be able to tell what it will need. Very often there are a number of components located behind the bumper that will require replacement. The numbers can add up very quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts