Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a question for the C Class accessories. I have a 2003 C230. Do you know if a Front end mask is yet available? If yes, where can I purchase one? Also, is it possible to add options to your car after you purchased it. Reason is because when I bought my car, my salesperson did not offer any options. He just wanted to sell it to me exactly how it was. Anyway, I would like to add the heated seats to my car. Would I have to pay more now since I already bought the car? Thanks if you can answer both of the questions... :lol:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Heated seats can be added. There are a couple of ways to go. You can go to Classic Soft Trim, www.classicsofttrim.com , or other upholstery shop. Or you can contact Steve Krabbenborg at [email protected] or www.mbenznl.com and arrange for him to do the installation the next time he is in the United States. He can even put heaters into the rear seats, if you desire.

I have no idea about prices.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, suppose I do go with Classic Soft Trim or any other places you stated in the reply, will it look and be original or will there be another button where I just press it? I want it to look as original as it can be, like with the button you are supposed to use (attached picture). Hey if you can reply with that info, it would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Heated Seats in Orlando!

Escuse me for asking, Escaleraa, but why do you need "heated seats' in sunny Orlando.? In New Yorki, yeh, sure. If you drive a car there. I wouldn't. but in Orlando--heh, I like that place. Neat location. ??

al
on Vancouver Island

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well actually today it my car read 29 degrees here in Orlando, so the leather in my car was FREEZING at 7 o'clock in the morning, but the heater in the car helped... thanks for the information anyway about CST, I will check with them... You also said Steve, but seriously, how many time does he really come to the United States? I am sure he charges a lot for that too...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts