Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many people have upgraded their ECU from RENNTECH or PowerChips and what the overall response is from each. I've heard from someone with the PowerChips upgrade and I'd like to hear more from others that have done one or the other. Specifically if anyone has had any problems with either. After speaking with the MB Dealer who does the RENNTECH upgrade near me he said that once the ECU comes back from RT they still have to version code it so it will function properly with the diagnostics, service reminders, suspension, etc... When I talked to PowerChips they made it seem like that wasn't necessary with their upgraded ECU and that it truly was plug and play. dragbumper has given me some excellent feedback about his experience with the PC but I need to hear more before deciding on which way to go. Thanks.

Z

·
0 Posts
Powerchip. Hmmm... It helps in increasing the performance and economy of my motor. Like others say, it can be used heavily in car racing to maximize performance in the car that they are driving

1 - 3 of 3 Posts