Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good bluetooth/Apple play/Android/GPS enabled after market stereo that will suit a E280 (2007)? Went to a shop and the fella talked about a computer/harware that will convert analogue signal to digital signal for the amplifier??? (C$900), additional fixtures to make the steering controls functional ($150) and then the choice of stereo ($400 to $900). It all sounded a little too confusing to me. I looked online (Ali express and Amazon) and it appears there are stereo options that can be easily installed and come with all these functionalities without additional hardware like the C$900 computer!!

So my question is: any one has a recommendation for a good stereo system that is easy to install and does not require additional expensive hardware for a MB E280 (2007)?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am not that familiar with your E280 but I will HIGHLY recommend crutchfield.com

On their website they will show you what fits and the accessories you need to install it.

They will know what fits, they sell all of the correct adapters and will sell you the parts or build the whole harness for you. They also have great live or email pre and post technical support. I once had an issue where after a seemingly perfect install the backup camera would not work - they walked me through everything eventually figured out the B/U camera was not factory and needed a different adapter.

I will certainly use themagain.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts