Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Hi! i have checked and it is connected well. In the actuation data it is also showing correct temperature of current temperature which is about 29 degree.

Do we need to do any adaptation when replacing the new blower regulator mate?

This car was hit by mototorbike on the front right door and it should not affect the AC system... I cannot understand that.
No adaptation is required. I strongly suggest you look again at the B82 component fault. ie double click on the fault code in DAS and go from there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Fuse that connected to B82 was checked though out the wiring diagram, it all good. I have star finder but I have only 220 model. It cannot find the B82 there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
All fuses have been checked. Nothing can condenser as faulty cable or fuses. Rear blower working as normal and give ok value.

Front blower cannot control and the blower motor working and stop working itself. Speed control cannot change, AC compressors is not engage. B82 interior humidity sensor is not possible to find.

Anyone can help!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
It's working on and off during the ignition on. It will be working and working at one speed when engine running.

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
OK but you must now find this B82 sensor, if you bring up the fault code on DAS and double click on it what does it give you? Show me a screen shot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sure! It's the same. I printed off the wiring but cannot find the location.

Do we know anyone working for the dealer here who can just give some input to this problem!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ImageUploadedByAG Free1398486266.834915.jpg

The interior of B10/4 is ok as it's giving actual of 35 degree.

Looking for B82, humidity sensor but cannot get one.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts