Benz Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
I cannot find it, it must be built into one of the other units and it needs to be close to the windshield so I guess it must be a part of the upper lighting unit top center of the windshield. This is where the 140 and 220 sensors are located. It would be inside the lighting unit behind a small vent and would use a small fan to blow the air over it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have checked. Nothing is there except lightning, mic. Have disconnected all connectors but the AC fault is still the same.

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
I am stumped now, total lack of info on this sensor, you need to talk to the dealer to go further on this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hi, do you think reflashing the AC control module would help? This module need to go online do it.

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
Hi, do you think reflashing the AC control module would help? This module need to go online do it.
This is possible because this car had an accident previously and there is another thread about this accident, the pyro fuse had blown and therefore there was no power to the car, it is possible the program is now faulty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I like to subscribe online for Star. Do you know anyone good that give yearly subscription to have username and password?

·
R.I.P Always Remembered
1,865 Posts
I like to subscribe online for Star. Do you know anyone good that give yearly subscription to have username and password?
It is available only to Dealers, when we need to use the online facility we either send the car to the dealer or pay someone in the dealer to give us the password for that day as it is changed every day.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts