Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Newbie here.

I am going to the dealer on Saturday ( Ray Catena Rt. 1 in NJ ) To place an order for a c230k .

It was a Long stressful month trying to decide what to get. I think I made the best possible choice.

I am going to go with silver, and get the "wheel package C7".

I'll post some pics up when it finally comes in.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Excellent Choice!

I bought my C230 from Ray Catena. I can honestly say that it was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. So far, they seem to know how to treat a customer properly.

Ask for Craig Harris.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys,

I too was really impressed with the dealership.

Everything about the place screams class. Like night and day from some of the other dealerships I visited.

I'll post an update on Saturday, after I get back from the dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i just ordered my car aug 5 i was wonderin if anyone knew how long it would take to come in i added a bunch of stuff to it liek navigation and some more things i don't know if it would make it take longer

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got mine from Ray Cartena in Edison. I like them, too.

Enjoy the 2nd floor delivery... that was the best.....:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
sage15980 said:
hey i just ordered my car aug 5 i was wonderin if anyone knew how long it would take to come in i added a bunch of stuff to it liek navigation and some more things i don't know if it would make it take longer
Your dealer s/b able to give you an approximate delivery date. In general, expect at least a two month wait.

mbsang

Didn't take delivery on the second floor. But I really enjoyed going over that 2nd floor car collection. Especially the Gullwings! It was nice to see, by some of the window stickers, that he does take them to shows for display purposes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts