Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to find a service manual for 02+ c-class? can you buy one from the dealer, or has anyone found one online? i would really like to know how to do the little things like take apart my doors, seats, etc, without destroying my car.

Plus, has anyone plugged an iPod directly into the stock stereo? i know late model c class' have an adapter, how about 02+? im getting sick of the interference my iTrip picks up.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Wow, I literally just answered this question. I'm not in a search nazi mood, so I would say check Ebay. The manuals are almost always available on CD-Rom. Get the original factory manual.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I believe the ones available aren't always approved by MB, but they are definately out there. I handle a few wholesale accounts for independant repair facilities and they seem to be able to find them. Same info as our WIS system, just without the troublesome copyrights.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
WIS can be run on any computer. MB offers subscriptions to their WISnet program to anyone. It automatically updates and is indespensible. We use it here at the shop with no complaints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts