Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant believe this!!

only had my c180 for 2 weeks..and some dumb ass has scratched it :(..its right under the passanger door..on the plastic skirting..so i am assuming it was someone on a bike or something as its too low to be a door from another car....pathetic i know..but i felt like crying when i saw it :cry:

To be honest you cant really see it unless you bend down on your knees...but i know its there and its bad enough..also cause the plastic under the paint is black..its more noticable.

I was wondering how much it would cost me to get it resprayed..its underneath..so i aint too bothered if its not 100% perfect..cause you cant see it..and also the plastic is not scratched...its just the paint has been scrapped off...its about 20cm or so in lenght...any ideas of how i can fix it? or should i take it to merc and get them to respray it all..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm that pen which autovisuals sell seems pretty good...i just have to find out whether or not they ship abroad.

Has anyone used one of these pens before? are they any good?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah my car is 'silver brilliant' and i have looked in their website and they seem to have that colour too. Thing is its for the skirting which is plastic so i was just wondering whether it will look good..or whether it will just work properly on metal...

maybe i should just let my dealer respray it when i take it for its service?...im just wondering how much it would cost me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts