Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant believe this!!

only had my c180 for 2 weeks..and some dumb ass has scratched it :(..its right under the passanger door..on the plastic skirting..so i am assuming it was someone on a bike or something as its too low to be a door from another car....pathetic i know..but i felt like crying when i saw it :cry:

To be honest you cant really see it unless you bend down on your knees...but i know its there and its bad enough..also cause the plastic under the paint is black..its more noticable.

I was wondering how much it would cost me to get it resprayed..its underneath..so i aint too bothered if its not 100% perfect..cause you cant see it..and also the plastic is not scratched...its just the paint has been scrapped off...its about 20cm or so in lenght...any ideas of how i can fix it? or should i take it to merc and get them to respray it all..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah my car is 'silver brilliant' and i have looked in their website and they seem to have that colour too. Thing is its for the skirting which is plastic so i was just wondering whether it will look good..or whether it will just work properly on metal...

maybe i should just let my dealer respray it when i take it for its service?...im just wondering how much it would cost me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.