Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this might be hard to explaini... but i was driving yesterday and i was listening to a CD but all of a sudden it sounded all static. i tryied switching CD's and to the Radio and it was still making this noice. When i fade the speakers all the way to the front it's sounds clear again. But when the fade is in the middle that noise does come out of the front .. proving that the back speakers aren't blown. Does this sound like something is blown in the amp??? any suggestions?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Could be a bad amp. Does your car have Bose sound system? If it doesn't, it could be the radio, or speaker, or interference in the speaker wires. If you do have Bose, it could be once again, speakers, or interference in the speaker wires, a bad amplifier, or posibly a weak signal in the D2B system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks man i think you kinda solved my problem. I was hit by some drunk guy about six months ago and have had my car back for about 4 months. The auto body shop had to put in a new wiring harness and i have a feeling they didn't know what they were doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts