Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bulb that illuminates the speedometer is burned out..while this doesnt bother me TOO much, i'd much rather see the speed i'm traveling at by not having to squint and rely on the odometer light to look at it. Is this a difficult thing to change? I'm just a little worried to mess with it since its a mercedes and I dont want to break anything.

My sunroof doesnt open very well and doesnt close once opened. A few of the pieces in there are broken..its winter and this doesnt have any affect on me but I love sunroofs and want to address this issue soon. Can I take it to a mb dealer and have them diagnose whats wrong with it, or will they charge me an arm and a leg just for this? Would you recommend bringing it somewhere else that works on sunroofs?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I love my C230 sports coupe but it goes to the shop way too many times for little things. A few months ago I thought my sun roof broke. Turns out the wind visor had a broken part. The dealer fixed it. Don't know if any of that helped but at least it may not be as bad as it seems. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts