Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Recommended by others and with its navigation that I'm use to, I decided to register here. I have and had many r107 and r129. Now I own two r107, one r129 and one Mercedes station wagon. I work and fix my own cars, but I'm not a mechanic. I have learn from others and been on these Mercedes forums for well over a decade. What I know I gladly share on these forums. I may asked lots of question of anything I'm not familiar with and I'm always posting my findings with text and usually with several high quality photos, as I'm a retired commercial photographer.
carltwo

Attachments

·
Administrator
864 Posts
Hi All,
Recommended by others and with its navigation that I'm use to, I decided to register here. I have and had many r107 and r129. Now I own two r107, one r129 and one Mercedes station wagon. I work and fix my own cars, but I'm not a mechanic. I have learn from others and been on these Mercedes forums for well over a decade. What I know I gladly share on these forums. I may asked lots of question of anything I'm not familiar with and I'm always posting my findings with text and usually with several high quality photos, as I'm a retired commercial photographer.
carltwo
Hi and welcome, I just hope if more members come over here that the owners of this site will not foist that dreadful mobile/cell phone platform here

Oh and I've put your username up as it should look ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to another familiar face :)

With another few hundred this forum will take off ;)

Thanx, RL.. I have been a member over there since 2007; but cannot abide by the "New" Look.

I get the feeling that we will soon see many other BenzWorld "refugees" over here.

It's sad really; that the owners decided to mess up a good format, like they did.

-

·
Administrator
864 Posts
I see that over at benzworld a long time member was banned for naming an alternative site :serious:

·
Administrator
864 Posts
Wasn't me!
As a now 'faux' admin I still had the ability to read the deleted posts by two longtime members.
They were asking if an alternative forum was owned by the same company as BenzWorld and Benzforum because the format was the same as the pre bulldozed BenzWorld site.
One of them posted a link to the site and then both were banned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts