Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 85 190E 2.3. I recently took off my center console and the wires that go to the temperature wheel came out of this black square thingy that holds all the wires together. I think theres about 10 wires I think and I dont know where any of them go. Anybody know where all the wires go? Pics or diagrams would be nice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
190e wiring

thats a tough one........i am looking for a connector diagram for that, but had no luck friday, i will look again monday. Im not sure if its possible on my end for such an early car, but i will try to get you the information. another option is to find a similar 190 at a salvage yard ant cut the whole plug off with several inches of wire, and solder that connector on to the corresponding wires.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

another option is to find a similar 190 at a salvage yard ant cut the whole plug off with several inches of wire, and solder that connector on to the corresponding wires.
Thats a good idea. I never thought of that before. You think a salvage yard will let you cut the whole plug off?

·
Registered
22 Posts
wire plug

it probaly depends on the yard......i have done it before for other wiring for different cars, and i think they charged me a couple bucks for it......that kind of stuff doesnt have much resale value on an older car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts