Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Sunday a guy came by looking for support for an environmental group. Forgot the name, but it wasn't a radical one. Anyhow, that group was supporting Kerry of course. I asked him how the other people in my area were voting and he told me that they were either for Bush or wouldn't tell him. Hehe...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not manny commies in my 'hood!

On Sunday, a guy came by looking for $support$ for an environmental group. Forgot the name, but it wasn't a radical one. Anyhow, that group was supporting Kerry of course. I asked him how the other people in my area were voting and he told me that they were either for Bush or wouldn't tell him. Hehe...

·
Banned
357 Posts
I wish I could get a picture of my 'hood everyhouse has a Bush sign except 1 and he doesn't have one because his house is for sale, he thinks it might scare away buyers.

·
Registered
302 Posts
In my neighborhood we have several families with flags in their yards and a few have "we support our troops" signs. Lots of reserve and national guard are in Iraq from this town. I like the flag thing okay and try to remember to put mine up for national holidays.

But I'd hate having that RW&B nut living in my neighborhood. Good god, ya'll!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not many Bush or Kerry yard signs. Only local pols: State assembly and senate.

A few farmers around here have huge Bush/Chney signs. Last Sunday early eve we saw one, then the next morning my wife was en route to work noticed it was gone. :roll:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here in the DC area, Kerry stickers out number Bush ones by a long shot.

But, we're talking liberal DC! You know, the same area that re-elected a crack-smoking mayor..... twice!! :?
(He just won a smaller election in DC.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts