Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? How does everyone like it? How does it handel/drive/accelerate? Is it comfortable inside? Is it fun to drive? Can it make tight turns without spinning out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My wife has a Pewter, 317, 324, 423 & 819 packages.

In other words, comfort package, sunroof package, Auto & CD changer.

We really like the car. Better seats and wheels than the C240. Better value than the rest of the C class and BMW. But, if you want pure sport and to pay more, get the 3 series. The C230 is truley a sporty luxury car. It is not as tossable as the 3 but it does handle very well. I'd buy it again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well paying more really isn't an option for me, this is as high as I am willing to go.

I'm really considering the c230, as well as a Jeep. The Grand Cherokee Overland is an amazing car too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
C230K Sedan

Nifty car. Very comfortable, very drivable a pleasure to own. We have black opal. I'm somewhat concerned that black opal may become as common as 55 Chevy aqua. This is the first M B that I have owned and I wonder why it took me so long to do it. The I4 with blower is a good performer and low polluter. Its acceleration is deceptive and I have heard no motor or booster noise. To me, the C230K is a "10."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts