Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm a part time adult student (will be done spring 2006)! Been doing this since 2002, phew!!!!

Provide assistance and physical therapy for traumatic brain injury people and also working on my certification as a Natural Strength Conditioning trainer.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My real name is Dr. Akiwa Mokimbo. I was formerly a prince in the Bophuthatswana, until a bloody coup disrupted my happy life there. I have fled the country and am trying to repatriate $24,000,000,000.00 into the US. I only need a US citizen with limited banking knowledge (and a pulse) to help in this endeavor, for which I will pay %5.

Can you help?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
narwhal said:
My real name is Dr. Akiwa Mokimbo. I was formerly a prince in the Bophuthatswana, until a bloody coup disrupted my happy life there. I have fled the country and am trying to repatriate $24,000,000,000.00 into the US. I only need a US citizen with limited banking knowledge (and a pulse) to help in this endeavor, for which I will pay %5.

Can you help?
What may I do to assist you, sir?

·
Registered
125 Posts
el presidente said:
What may I do to assist you, sir?
All I need is a bank account #, and you just wait on your check. It is very legitimatable. The former royal family of Bophuthatswana is in your debt!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PHAEDRUS242,

If you are MedMech's illegitimate child, I guess that makes me (as his pimp) your "uncle"!

·
Registered
302 Posts
W126 said:
I'm a part time adult student (will be done spring 2006)! Been doing this since 2002, phew!!!!

Provide assistance and physical therapy for traumatic brain injury people and also working on my certification as a Natural Strength Conditioning trainer.
Most of us feign full-time adulthood, you embrace the ambiguity.

I fill out paper work. I help subordinates fill out paper work. For people who don't have paper work to fill out, I invent paperwork for them to fill out.

My job title says I make maps. Riiiight.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm a freelance television director or technical director in the Metro DC area.

I work at a few government agencies (yes, I direct programs at the IRS studios!) and a few networks, including NBC NewsChannel, Comcast, and EWTN.

I kinda get my hands in a lot of different projects and they're all usually a lot of fun! Half the time I wonder how it is I can get paid to do what I love so much! 8)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Partner in a venture capital fund. I give other people's money to promising companies and then cross my fingers, while backseat driving from the board.

Half the time I wonder how it is I get paid to do what I love so much. The other half I want to tear my hair out and wonder why I went down this road in the first place. Ah well, it's a living.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts