Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:

I'm a past 4x Mercedes owner and just traded on a 2004 S500 with 40k miles. Coming off of a Corvette, I felt like the tires (225/55-17) are too small for the car (and they were crappy ones the dealer put on just to sell the car). So I bought S600 wheels that will give me 255/40-19 in front and 275/35/19 in the rear on which I'll run Michelin PS2's, my fave.

I want to keep the old wheels/tires intact, so I am trying to find out what I need to do on tire pressure sensors for the new wheels. Does anyone sell them aftermarket/discount or do I need to go through a dealer.

I did this kind of upgrade on my Corvette and there were plenty of Chevy dealers that sold the parts online at half the GM price.

Thanks.

Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently purchased an additional set of tire sensors for the TPMS on my 2008 vehicle with Schrader sensors. Unfortunately, they did not come with the grommet, washer, and etc. needed to anchor them in the winter wheel holes. There is not a dealership near me, so does anybody know a source where I can order these from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts