Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a new car soon and am extremely interested in a c320 sports coupe. Do you think this is a wise investment? I know it's amazing to drive, but reliability and very little maintenance are important to me. I tend to put a lot of miles on my cars, and with my current car it's been in the shop 1/6 of this last year with various issues, and it's only a year old! Please respond with your likes and dislikes, and any advice or knowledge you wish to share. Thanks a million.

K.T. :?:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Cars are not an investment and in the case of the coupe, first year depreciation is higher than average.

While reliability ratings are not as good as in the past, the absolute numbers of problems are down. However, you should be aware that these are not trouble free cars, especially electronically. Most of these problems seem to have been cured now. On the other hand, the warranty items on my car after two years are a squeaky sunroof, a rattle in the passenger headrest and the weatherstripping beneath the driver's door came loose. All were repaired satisfactorily.

My big dislike is that the power steering is too light and it is slow. I am the only person on four forums who feels this way. Most feel the steering is a perfect and a few think it is a little heavy.

As to what I like, I don't have enough time to write it all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had no problems with my car. But just to be safe, I suggest you buy with warranty remaining, and from a MBZ dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts