Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well someone had to try it. Traded my 2002 Magma red Coupe 6 speed, sunroof, C7 package, for 2003 C320, Magma Red, Auto, leather and yes C7 (only came with the 6 speed in 2003) and C5 Package. Well let you know how it compares to my 2002. The increase in power will be a change.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow c230 can't wait to hear what you think. I will have to change my magma red c230 someday. I did see a magma red c320 in town (I almost got whiplash) so I'm anxious to hear your verdict.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not like C230 drives badly, but after test driving C320 for about 90 minutes with its silky smooth V6 and its power delivery at any rpm, I am opting for a few extra thousands to take the coupe's experince the next level :lol: Awesome crusing capabilities!

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is no doubt that you feel the power throughout the rpm band. The dealership where I bought my c230K put in order in for a C320 (manual). I test drove it and it does feel heavy. I personally felt that unless I needed that highway power, there was no need to pay the extra 2000 for the 6 cyl. For my needs, the C230K is great but there is no doubt that if you feel underpowered with the Kompressor that the C320 will fulfill your needs. A C320 manual will probably be one of the rarest MBs out there. If interested there is a black one in New London, CT - Carriage House Mercedez!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts