Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2017 400 E Coupe'
12 Posts
Hello guys
Thanks for creating this awesome forum and meeting wonderful people here. I am looking to get a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 or anything similar but I'm really interested in this one, unfortunately this car has salvage title and I am looking to the community to check if there is anything else I should be looking out for while doing my inspection day, and I will purchase the car report to see damage and other details.

Some things that I will be looking out for during my inspection today:

noises in the engine
check transmission for slips jolts etc
verify all electrics / features / lights,
coolant or oil leaks
They are asking for the price of $18,500 and it has 48000 miles with a Salvage Title.

If you guys have any suggestions on what to look at.
thanks

UPDATE
After your insightful comments I decided to do my due diligence before spending so much money especially after concerns raised here. I requested the VIN number from the owner and started by searching on Detailed Vehicle History Report For any Vehicle - 100% Accurate for any historical records that could shine light into its past. To my surprise, I saw photos after entering the VIN number so my curiosity piqued and I took a bite. Turns out a $15.00 report saved me $thousand and some change to be exact. I couldn’t have been happier overall and will take car buying a lot more cautiously after this close experience.
I also got a window sticker with installed packages on this car: Window Sticker

Here is the car report: Get Instant Vehicle History Report
View attachment 10918

View attachment 10914
View attachment 10915
View attachment 10916
GREAT PIX!
TY for lots of info

1 - 1 of 1 Posts