Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently traded my C230k for a VW Passat W8. So far the only thing I miss is the integrated V60 phone system. I did keep the phone itself, and was asking Verizon about installing a hands free kit in my VW for it - only to find out that it is not compatible. It has the special chipset in it for the MB system.
Anyway, I may end up having to sell this phone and buy a "plain" one. Does anyone know if there is any interest is these phones?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
there is definately an interest in a MB V60 phone. they are very expensive to purchase (4-500 dollars). i would recommend an E-Bay listing or put it up on this and other MB forums (you'll probably get a little more for it that way).

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is kind of an off topic post, but my buddy said he was looking at the '04 Acura TL - I'm not big on the looks of it, but if he likes it, that's fine. Anyway, he told me that the vehicle has bluetooth integration in it - in other words, if you have a bluetooth phone, you don't have to have a special chipset (like the MB V60) in it to use it with your vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts