Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the S class Forum, Mercedes Benz all have a unique Vehicle Identity Number, commonly known as the VIN #. With this number we can find out exactly what was fitted to the car as it left the production line, we can also view important information such as delivery date, engine number, exact model designation and so on.

If you would like your vin decoded then post your vin on this forum and I will decode it for you. But if you would like to do the decode yourself then click on the following link and enter your vin # into the box, check the english box and click check.

http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/mercedes/vin_check

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the S class Forum, Mercedes Benz all have a unique Vehicle Identity Number, commonly known as the VIN #. With this number we can find out exactly what was fitted to the car as it left the production line, we can also view important information such as delivery date, engine number, exact model designation and so on.

If you would like your vin decoded then post your vin on this forum and I will decode it for you. But if you would like to do the decode yourself then click on the following link and enter your vin # into the box, check the english box and click check.

Checking VIN for Mercedes-Benz | CARInfo
Hi Eric, could you decode a VIN for me
THanks
Mike Steiner
[email protected]
WDDUF6EB7LA519953

· Super Moderator
1997 SL500 Sport pano triple black 2010 R350 - sold 2014 E350 - sold
151 Posts
Mike - Eric hasn't been on the site for a few years; you may not get a reply. Did you try the link he posted?

· Super Moderator
151 Posts
@steiner240 - Eric did not reply. He's gone. Your next bet might be to check with your local MB dealer service department.

· Super Moderator
151 Posts
@steiner240 - the VIN you have listed did not pull up in my WIS system. Can you double check the VIN; make sure no typos?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts